Dog Blog Post #313: Ok, for the record, I did not do anything to make Henry look so sad for yesterday's Wordless Wednesday shots! :)
I think it's a combination of the camera angle (dead on) and the fact he was looking up at a cookie but keeping his chin down!
Trust me, no puppies were harmed and cookies were flowing free and easy. :)
On to the Daily Shoot assignment:
Make a photograph with a concrete surface in it today.
... and my "great idea" (see above) which turned out to be rather ho-hum due to all the Missing Skills of the Day.
My word, I don't think a single thing went right!
- While trying to leash up Zachary, he just wouldn't stand still.
- While trying to leash up Zachary, Henry was jumping all over everywhere.
- While trying to get out the door, Henry kept trying to come with us.
- After putting Henry behind a baby gate, to keep him from trying to come with us, he barked the entire time I was outside.
- While I was outside (with Zachary), daddy came home, and Zachary instantly forgot I existed and his brain totally checked out until daddy went inside the house.
- Once daddy was gone, grass sniffing stated.
Oh well, more things to work on... more things to train.
(Speaking of training, I hear Sue's new Training Level's book is due out in May. I can hardly wait, as I haven't had anything to write about on that front in ages!)
On the bright side, I walked them by myself this evening, and while hardly perfect, they were the best they've ever been. (Probably trying to get back on my good side.)
Let's see - here's yesterday's Daily Shoot: Illustrate the word choice in a photograph today.
... A bird in the paw vs. two in the "bush".
Oh - and I didn't mean to suggest the (missing) trick of the week is anything special, because it isn't. It's just cute, and unfinished.
And finally, how about a few shots of the first Bearded Iris of the season?
© 2011 BZ Training - All Rights Reserved